Pursuing higher education is one of the main aspirations of crores of citizens in India. Over the years, cost of education is increasing rapidly. A quality education in India or at a foreign institution can leave a huge hole in your pocket. Parents who want to provide their children with the best education either save money or make long term investments. But, even after this, an individual may face shortage of money for a quality education. In this scenario, an education loan comes handy in arranging funds for a quality education to help achieve a good career.
Want to know more on Education Loans? We at IndianMoney Review Bangalore will make it easy for you. Just give us a missed call on 022 6181 6111 to explore our unique Free Advisory Service. IndianMoney.com is not a seller of any financial products.
You May Also Watch: https://youtu.be/kJDlpcB4VK4
Education Loan in India: Here’s all you need to know
What is education loan?
As per Indian Money Review an education loan is a type of loan, tailor made to suit the needs of students. An education loan is the money borrowed to finance and manage the costs of higher education. The amount borrowed can be repaid over time along with interest. The special benefit of education loan is that the repayment process starts after the completion of the course. Who can apply for the education loan?
Indian Money Company Any individual who wants to pursue higher education in India and overseas can apply for this loan. The maximum amount that can be borrowed varies across banks and depends on the kinds of courses, the applicant enrolls for. No collateral is required for availing an education loan. However, parents, siblings or the guardian will have to execute the loan as a co-borrower.
To know more click here: Education loan in India
Getting genuine leads is often difficult but you have the assurance of getting highly converting leads when you get the leads from Indian Money. Let us look at few of the main benefits of working with Indian Money.
Indian Money Lead Market Review Bangalore – Benefits
In this lead market review Bangalore, we will look at few of the main benefits you will have.
- IndianMoney.com does not believe in generating leads by way of cold calls. Our focus is on educating people who put a request on the web site, call Indian Money on the lead market Review customer care helpline, or reply back to promotional campaigns.
- Since Indian Money customers have good knowledge of financial services, it becomes simpler to sell financial products to them.
- The financial advisory teams of IndianMoney.com Review validate all the leads before they are forwarded to anyone. This way you have the assurance that all the leads are genuine and there are interested customers looking for your services.
- Apart from lead market app, other means of sending leads are email and sms.
- Another good thing about our leads is that you get the freedom to access these leads from any location and any time. This becomes possible due to presence of CRM application that we have developed. Additionally, communicating and following with customers is also easy from within the CRM.
Lead Market Bangalore Review – Are these leads genuine?
IndianMoney.com takes stringent steps to make sure leads generated on the website are genuinely interested in financial services. Few things done to validate interest people have are:
- CRM application is utilized for delivering the visitor requests on the basis of their language and skills.
- IndianMoney.com’s financial advisors get in touch with these customers over phone and offer free of cost financial advice as well as education as per their requirement. Financial advisors also check amount of interest they have and try to judge their needs.
- After thoroughly analyzing their needs, we choose service providers who will be competent enough to fulfill their requirements.
- C S Sudheer lead market review will remain incomplete if we do not mention that Indian Money does not forward details about customers to its associates without their consent.